Thursday, January 24, 2008

The oldies but goodies! I promise

I have been tagged by Do You Weary Like I Do . I thought that this would be a good time for those of ya'll who have nothing to do(HA!) to find out a little more about me. Because I know you were secretly dying for me to dig back in my begining post and pull forward some good stuff.......... Eons passing.......I think I have found some good things for your reading pleasure.
This is the info on the MeMe.


This meme is designed to make some of those old posts readily available to those who may be new to your blog, or even those who are regulars, just not from the start. Anyhoo, here are the rules:


Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:
Link 1 must be about family.My Heart-intense post about our son.
Or This is why I act the way I do(not intense)
Link 2 must be about friends.--Sun Sun and Fish 2
Link 3 must be about yourself.------I wish you'd hush
Link 4 must be about something you love(d).-Old Storm Damage Form Katrina
Link 5 can be anything you choose.--A Puzzle Solved--I guarantee you will love this.
Read the post above to find out what the sign is about!

Post your five links and then tag five other people. At least TWO of the people you tag must be newer acquaintances so that you get to know each other better. Readers - don’t forget to read the archive posts and leave comments!


I'm going to give ya'll a little break and not tag anyone. I don't have my post put into categories so this was interesting hunting. I DO hope you will take the time to read.-Especially the last post. But they all tell you a little more about me. If you decide to do this--let me know. I will come and read.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cool my friend.

Angela Baylis said...

Hi, I just wanted to tell you thank you for your great comment on the Titus advice. I LOVED it and I think God wanted me to hear it!
THANKS again,
Love,
Angie xoxo

Holly said...

I love it!

It took me several hours to file my nearly 300 posts into categories. I think it just was nagging me to not be organized. Maybe it helps others find what they're looking for when they "happen" upon my blog. I had one person google "shoddish dancing" and stay for over 30 minutes. Guess they were curious, huh?

I'm feeling much better now :) Your tea helped me through!
Love and prayers,
holly