Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Doiing some blog jumping today







I am going to try and get around and say Hi--so I'll post some pictures so that ya'll can see what it looks like around the conference center.
It is beautiful today--highs
in the 70's.
Thank you Jesus!
Lynn, next time you talk to Lauree tell her I said-- Hi!
And in case I don't have time to leave comments on all your blogs here is a shout out to --Lynn, Holly, Shelly, Halfmoon girl, Nise,Iris, Gledwood, Dee, Sunny Susan, Karen, Deena,Tammie Faye, Nicki, Melanie, Amy Kate, Erin, Debra, Bunny girl, Jenny, Ann, Robin, Mandy, Melanie, Melanie Joy.....and a few others who I can't seem to get my brain to think of at the moment. Talk to ya'll soon!

10 comments:

mandy said...

hope you're having a GREAT time!
the pics look amazing... soak it up!

MelanieJoy said...

Awwwww... thanks for remembering me in the shout out. Glad ministry, weather and family visits are going well.

A Captured Reflection said...

You are missed! Can't wait to hear your thoughts, what God has been saying on your return. It sounds such an awesome opportunity you have there. I always look forward to reading your blog!

Shelly said...

LOL!!! Hello back girlfriend! Loving the pictures!!!

Deborah said...

That is beautiful, I need a place like that just to rest. love always me

Halfmoon Girl said...

You make me feel special. Glad you are having a good time. I had to come see how you were doing as I haven't had time to get on the computer much. Today I am going out for the day with my friends and mom as it is my mom's bd and I also want to show my visiting friend some of our quaint seaside shops.

Robin said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for my giveaway. Your name is in the hat! My drawing will be held on Monday, as I will be out of town this weekend.

Amelia Antwiler said...

Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!
I wish I could have fit into your suitcase.:-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful -- enjoy your time there. D

Holly said...

Beautiful! Yes, you too!

Praying for your time, Sharon!
Love,
Holly