Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sniff, Sniff -- ^i^ am touched!


It still amazes me that people stop in to listen to the mind wanderings of Sharon G Brumfield. My husband will tell you that even he does not always "get" where my thoughts are going.
But you will never know how your comments bless my heart and expand my mind. I love being a part of this blogging world and I love even more getting to share a little bit of your lives.
I have met some fantastic Ladies.
One of those ladies that I am just getting to know has given me the Thinking Blogger Award. Her name is Halfmoon Girl and she can be found at Halfmoon Happenings--
how cool are those names?
I am touched and honored. Maybe a little embarrassed because the post she loved so much was something I was almost too embarrassed to post. Mom, told me body functions are just not something us ladies are supposed to talk about. Sorry mom, do dogs count?
So, now the process begins. I am to pick out 5 blogs that make me think.
They all make me think.
That is my life--thinking--sometimes I do it too much. Anyway, I going to list the rules like I am supposed to--but then I am going to wander off course a little. Instead of ---well you'll see.

Here is what I have to post.

The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote

In no particular order, here are the blogs (and bloggers) that Make Me Think, and why I chose them:


Some of ya'll know I have tried never to have to do things the way everyone says you have to. So here is my little try to stand and and be different.
I would like to list some blogs--click on the names and you will be taken to the article that made me think. Then if you start thinking--you might just want to bookmark that blog and go on back for another visit. When you go--tell them where they can find their award. Will you help?
Good. I thought I could count on some females to spread the word. How did I know? Yes, I have the same female tendencies. No wonder Jesus first appeared to women--He knew they would get the news out. I know, that's an old one-but I love it every time I hear it.

Laced With Grace

Crownlaiddown

Dee's Weight Loss Journey

Thus Far The Lord Has Helped Me

Fruit In Season

Soul Reflections

Sunny Susan

Shalee's Diner

Life Is Not A Cereal

I'm A Drama Momma

O.K., I am being long winded and I am going to stop. There are so many more that I could list. But if I go on and on you won't have time to go and visit.
So, remember your job is to go and tell. Yes, about Jesus- but right now you just need to go tell these ladies they got a Thinking Blogger Award. Now don't forget to tell them where they got it from. And, yes, give them a high five.
NOW--------GO!

4 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I plan to check those blogs out. You know, I was going name you as a thinking blogger before I saw the post about your dog. It was just to funny not to share though.

Holly said...

Thank you, sister! So far I'm a little blog challenged and have sort of put off passing it forward until I can learn to link stuff :(

I'm honored though! I will learn...I will!

I've sort of fallen behind on my technology (have just learned to text message...isn't that sad?). I used to be more up on things about 15 years ago. Now I rely on Chris to show me how...but he doesn't know blog-stuff.

It's like I've been sticking my toe in the water to see if I'll jump in -- ya know?

I think I will jump in...but I need to find out HOW to do the WHAT, as Beth says.

With love and prayers,
Holly

Nise' said...

Thank you my friend! I am aquainted with some of the blogs that you listed but a couple were new to me so I made a visit and left a comment!

eph2810 said...

Congratulations, Sharon...You do make me think when I read your posts...

Thank you for the award for LWG. We are thrilled that we make you think :)

Blessings to your Saturday and always.