Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Time For A Stretch

I hope you noticed my new addition from Meebo. I thought i would give it a try. You can talk to me while I am on line. Not sure how it will work so be patient with me. I found this on a bog called Blue Bird. It might be a little stretch for some of our non techno minds but we all know stretching is good for us. So, let's give it a try.

Today I am on my way to New Orleans around 10:00. I am going with my pastors wife (Linda --aka maw maw). She is my bud and friend. We are also going out of town this weekend to a sportmans show. (Part of a plot to turn me into a country girl? I will let you know later :) )
But today we are going to look for a new study for our women's group. Any ideas? Should have asked last night. Anyway, we have done two Beth Moore studies in a row and need a little break. Hey, even Beth says you should study under many teachers! We will come back to her because she is our, sista.

So the thought for the day is----- 2Chronicles 7:3 "When all the people of Israel saw the fire coming down and the glorious presence of the Lord filling the Temple of God, they fell face down on the ground and worshiped ad praised the Lord, saying, "He is good! His faithful love endures forever! "

1 comment:

Nise' said...

Hi Sharon, we recently did Anne Graham Lotz's "God's Story, Finding meaning in your life through knowing God" as a break in between our BM study's. You have homework and videos. We broke it down into 8 weeks as we discussed the homework one week and then watched the video and discussed it the next week, etc. (alot like BM studies). Everyone enjoyed it!