Sunday, March 25, 2007

Make My Monday with Mrs Nufon






Well as you can see its cum around agin. And if yur lookin behind already you might be needin a little sumthin to prod those lips into a smilin position. So sit back an lets see if we can enjoy a little humor in a sitiation we all should be experiencin once a year. And if yur not--shame on ya. We got ta take care of these temples the good Lord gave us. Pick up that phone and make it right today!
And by the way this ul not be sumthin you'll be wanting to put on yur church bulletin on the next Lords day. And I think that'll be rel clear soon enuff.


As a new, young MD doing his residency in OB, I was quite embarrassed when performing female pelvic exams. To cover my embarrassment I had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom I was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassing me. I looked up from my work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was, "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener".
Dr. Wouldn't submit his name

(Can't blame him!)

Now we will be wantin to give a particular web page a little credit. If ya found a little humor this mornin ya might wanna go on over to Office Spam an see if ya can find anything else ta grin about.
And now girls I hate ta be cuttin this short but i must be movin along. Remember that a merry heart is good for you and those who are blessed enuff to be around ya.
Ya'll be good now and don't furget ta--------- GO WITH JESUS!

We want to give credit to Jeff Larson. Click on the comic and you'll be taken to his site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! That would be soooooooooo embarrassing!! KOKO okay? ((( hugs ))) D

Deena Peterson said...

ROFL!!!!! That was FUNNY...glad he wasn't my doc:-)

Nise' said...

Oh goodness...Can you imagine! LOL