Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shout Out For Our Men

This is for all of us who have men that have stepped up to the plate recently or today and have proved they do "have a romantic bone in their body". Since I have not gotten my valentine yet today (notice the yet) this is my most recent.
About a month ago we went to a Bass Pro Shop in Mississippi. I love clogs or you may call them slip ons. There was a mannequin in the store that had a pair of shoes on and I loved them. We went up stars to see if I could get a pair from their shoe store and found that there were none left. When we got back downstairs my husband took me back to the store model and bent down and took the shoes off the model and held one out for me to try on. I felt kind of like Cinderella and the glass slipper. I was amazed- it was a perfect fit. Keith, then asked the store employee if he could buy the shoe and she said, yes. Poor mannequin! That's my man--sometimes it is o.k that he doesn't care what people think. I LOVE MY MAN!

1 comment:

ADasa said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...how sweet!

I emailed you! D