Thursday, October 22, 2009

Launching Today



Today is the day that Blastoff opens for the first time.
This is an opportunity for you to shop and earn cash
back at over 400 well known stores.
Not only will you earn up to 15% cash back when you shop
but the discount
available to blastoff members is incredible.
And the cost to join blastoff?
It's free. Why no cost?
I would venture to say that places like Kohls and
many more stores
are showing their appreciation for the massive
advertising the blastoff sites will be providing.
Go check it out and see if it is something that
will help you with your online shopping.

On the 27th of this month Pizza Hut will join our
company in promoting Blastoff  and then
it will be open to the public.
Join now and pass the word.
Remember...it's free to join.
You'll be happy you did.
I am going to close the comments because
I don't want anyone to feel pressured.
~~BLASTOFF~~ .
If you have a question feel free to email me.
If you are on my email list you should be getting an
email from my Blastoff site.
I have noticed that the site response is a little
slow...be patient they are being
bombarded by all our weeks of pr.
We did our job. ;)