Grab the graphic and insert with these rules, in your post.
Give at least 5 reasons why you love your hubby.
List more if you want.
Tag 5 people (or more) to play along and link to their blogs in your post.
Then visit those women’s blogs and leave them a comment on any of their posts.
Both Edge Of Design and D have done this so I thought I would give it a try. It is always good for us to remind ourselves why we love our men-because our enemy is sure to remind us why we don't or shouldn't love our men.
1. I think the first thing that drew me to Keith was the fact that he was a people person. The first time I saw him at our singles Bible study he came in late from work and the whole room seemed to stop to greet him. That late thing should have sent off warning bells. ;) Since then it seems he has never meet a stranger. He is right at home where ever his feet lead him. That is very attractive to me since I tend to be much more reserved with new people.
I love this in him and I think it makes people feel comfortable around him.
2. Keith has a huge giving heart. He would do anything for you and give you whatever was in his wallet. This can of course be good and bad.....but God is teaching us...and that is a good thing. He has worn off on me in a big way over the years in this area. As long as God leads us to give we will give.....it is really a fun thing to do.
3. Keith has a very tender heart. He can be watching a movie and I know without even looking over that he has tears in his eyes. Sometimes this does not show up so fast in the everyday with us....but I know that he loves deeply. And that makes me feel secure. We both have tender hearts so that makes us a good match. Mine may not be so obvious at first on the surface...but once you touch it-its yours. Keith is the same way.....he doesn't not give up on people easily...and I love that.
4. I have known since we got married that Keith loves God. But over the years I have seen that grow in a huge way. Not that he has grown in knowledge only but also in depth. He has the type of child like faith that I wish I had. It is harder for me to get beyond the natural. He has an incredible faith in the God he serves.
5. I love the fact that Keith is very laid back. It takes a lot to get him stirred. He maintains for a lot longer than I do. Along with this laid back spirit comes the freedom of one who is not a people pleaser. He really does not care about what people think of him......this does drive me crazy sometimes. But I think people like this about him because he is real. He does not hold his tongue so you always know where you stand with him.
We have both learned a lot in our years of marriage. Walking with our God and learning to love Him has made a huge difference in both of us. We have found that as we become more like Him- we grow closer together. The good things in each other rub off on the other. And just the same when we are not walking close to our Lord- we are walking away from each other. We spent way to many years that way.
Keith has taught me to be more comfortable around people..although I will always be one of those who thinks and observes before saying what they think. That is my Mom in me. :)
I guess that is enough for now. Ya'll know I don't tag....but if you do this let me know and I would love to come and read.