Well I was not going to participate today but it seems I do have some things to take care of.
I know that I have a few awards that need to be passed on but if you don't mind I will leave that to another Monday.
O.K, since we are all o.k with the above I want to take care of this tag by
Melanie over at Livin' With Me.
I was selected by her as one of her top favorite blogs.
I am honored! How cool is that.
Melanie and I have been hanging our for awhile--so this is sweet.
Now to pick only five--goodness the reason I blog with the people I do is because I have picked them out as my favorites.
I am sure as times go by I will find more--but for now I have to watch the computer time.
Yes, you know what I mean. :)
No bowing down to computer allowed! ;)
“TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG MEME”
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want. You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want.
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that has been nominated already (besides, this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit you TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here.
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember: Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be announced on MARCH 29 2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
***end copy here***Here is my list.........and I cringe as I type this becaus e I don't want to leave anyone out..you know who you are. If I come by and visit....it is because you are on my list. In other words according to this you are "hot"--in a totally Godly way of course! :)
1. Nicki at Three Girly Girls--she has such a heart for God and she is real. When Gods eyes roam to and fro across the face of the earth looking for those who love Him...He sees her jumping up and down waving her arms madly. :)
2. Melanie at Livin' With Me---ever thought of someone as your little sis? Melanie is someone that is that person. She has a sweet heart and is just herself. She is a great Mom and enjoys being a SAHM. You will always feel welcome on her blog-she is a great encourager.
3. Maria of Free To Fly.......Maria is new to me in the last few months. I have enjoyed reading her thoughts on a walk with God. She is real. And you know that I do like to stay honest with putting out there-who you really are. She makes me think and I love that. Bottom line--she has a heart that yearns to be who God wants her to be. And..she is my spiritual cuz! :)
4. Leslie at Do You Weary Like I Do?----Here is another newbie. There is something sister like about this girl. She puts her heart out there in her posts.It is a heart that is longing to be more God like every day. And since I am all about spiritual heart health--her blog is good for my heart health. Ha....she has a heart healthy blog. Maybe that is an idea for a new award button. Hmmmm......
5.Denise of ShortyBears Place-Denise has a real heart for encouraging. She sends me sweet things each day that lets me know that she is thinking about me and praying for me. She has a positive heart with all that she is going through in life--that is something. You really could not maintain that without God. She has been a great encourager of mine.
Now girls if you want to play--enjoy!
And if you know me you know that I am cringing as I click...publish post.
So here are the ones I would include if I could do more than 5---Ha! I just knew there had to be a way to get around those five. :)
The Vicarage Kitchen
Sting my Heart
Edge of Design
On The Upside
Brooke In The Forest
Mary's Writing Nook
Little Red Hearts From God
Thus Far The Lord Has Helped Me
Still His Girl
Crown Laid Down
D's Health & Weight Loss Journey
Did You Ever Think About
Overflow Of A Forgiven Soul
Riding Free With Deb
I'm In Another Place In Him
Windows To My Soul
Beloved By Name Beautiful By Grace
In His Foootsteps
So if I missed someone---SORRY!
I don't do a blogroll so I try to keep up with you all.
I love you guys!