Saturday, November 17, 2007
Seven Random for Bunny Girl
I've been tagged for the above by Bunny Girl of Letters from a Prodigal Daughter!
This is what you should do if you know what you're doing. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. (You know you are safe because I don't tend to tag.)
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I went to college for 7 and 1/2 years and was one class short of graduating. Three years of the time was culinary school.
2. I have a cold :)--how is that for random?
3. I can not stand beer or even the smell of it.
4. I did not go on my first date until I was about 19--It was while away at Bible College.
5. I had eggnog in my coffee this morning.
6. I don't wear normal perfume . I went to the health food store and bought some orange oil and vanilla oil and I mix and wear them together. I like smelling like something you could eat. ;)
7. For years I journaled. I would find beautiful journals in stores and store them away for later. I have not been doing this lately but I would like to get back to it. The journaling, not the buying. ;)
We will be back for normal broadcasting on Monday--unless of course I have something that I am dying to tell you. :)