Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Boy oh Boy!


I am getting here late again today. Seems to be the story lately. I was up before light today to get to the hospital because one of my girls was having a baby.
She is doing great and so is the little boy. Eight pounds, 11 oz and 21 inches long I believe. I thank God they are doing fine. And can I say I am glad she is the one going home with a little one and not me! Did that sound bad? I am in the stage of my life where
I love to hold them and then give em back. \0/
But, he is beautiful and I am glad he is here. Mister Samuel Jordan is a sweet addition to their family. His big brother and sister are ready to help Mom do the dishes so she can get some rest. :)


Signing all the necessary papers. And below we were guessing on the size of the baby. Sorry to say the Baby was not 25 pounds like she had hoped for. :)


Proof that I was there since I am not in any other the other pictures
since I was behind the camera. And, yes, it was freezing so I had a jacket on.

Samuel Jordan Menne

4 comments:

Holly said...

Welcome little Samuel and may you be a Samuel...listening for God's voice and speaking it in Truth.
So excited!
Love,
Holly

A Captured Reflection said...

Wow, how exciting. I think I would faint watching a birth (never mind I've had two naturals myself...), what a precious friend you are. I'm getting excited as my sister in law's little boy comes today...woo hoo. Hearty congratulations to your friend!

Patty H. said...

congratulations!!!! He's a beautiful baby.
Blessings
Patty H

ADasa said...

Ahhhhhhhh, babies are the best aren't they? D