Saturday, August 25, 2007
Karen has tagged me for her Meme "5 things you want your children to know" Here are the Meme instructions:
"I've been thinking lots about the things that I want my kids to know before "they grow up" and thought this is a good thing to meme on...
So the meme challenge is...
Those tagged will share 5 Things You Want Your Kids To Know "Before They Grow Up"
Those tagged will tag 5 people.
Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of Claire's post so everyone can keep track of what's being posted.
So let the sharing of wisdom and tagging begin!
PS you DONT have to have kids to do this... "
OK so now for my 5:
1. First I want them to know God is real. Now if you are a Christian you might be tempted to say---duuuuh. But think about it----what does it take deep in your soul to know that you know--HE'S REAL? An intimate encounter. I was an adult before I had my first encounter. It changed my walk. I want them to KNOW God. Intimately.
2. I want them to know that the Bible is not just a book. I want them to know and understand that it is a letter written to them by God before they were born. I want them to know that it will change them and that just when they think they know what it means it will turn around and blow their minds with some new deeper meaning.
3. I want them to know that there is nothing they can do or not do to........ make God love them more. He can not love them any more than He does at their worst.
4. I want them to really know God does not make ugly.
5. I want them to know that this is not all there is. And that even when the world tries to convince them that they have to have it all to be anything--God says they were worth His life when they were nothing and had nothing.
Girls you know I don't usually tag people--but if you would like to participate in this tag make sure you go over to Claire's and let her know.
Utilizing the internet and the University of Phoenix to attain different online college degrees allows you to attain different online college degrees like medical coding. There are many different online education programs and the online law degree schools make it available for you to learn on your own schedule.