I've been tagged by Just Me Amy Kate.
It has been a while since I have done a MEME--so let's see if I can come up with 8 things about me you might not already know. I am not going to tag anyone-- so relax! But if you want to be tagged--let me know when you put your post up.
The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random things.............
1. I hate Comet. When I turned 8--(I was very mature for my age) Mom turned the bathroom cleaning over to me. I could not stand the way it felt on my hands. It was similar in reaction to someone scratching their finger nails across a chalk board.
2. I spent the first night of my marriage in a tent in Virginia in November! When we woke up the next morning it was 26 and there was frost on our sleeping bag. My hubby was going to fix me breakfast in bed but the pots were frozen to the table.
3. Habit? I have to shave me legs everyday. I have to because I can not stand the feelings of the prickly. I once told a friend that if I ever went into a coma--please shave my legs. If people in a coma do know what is going on-----please shave my legs. :)
4. I have a growing fascination with clouds. Mountains speak to me of the majesty of God--clouds are starting to do the same for me. One day He is going to step out on those clouds and call us home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I have enjoyed doing watercolor in the past. I have not done it in a long time. It helped me relax. It has probably been about 3 years since I have touched my water colors.
6. I love cooking creative food and having dinner parties. I did not get to do my womens dinner at church this year because of all the stuff going on. I love creating a theme and finding the right food to cook to match it. I'll see if I can find a picture to share.
I am going to try and post a picture of me during my culinary years. The above dinner theme was an island theme.This was my first culinary competition. I would imagine this was about 11 years ago. Sorry the picture is a picture of a picture--it was pre digital days.
7. I spent 7 years in college and did not end up with a BA or BS. I was one math class away from a BA. It used to bother me--it does not anymore.
8. I would love to go to Seminary. Probably not for the right reasons. I would love to make the professors think about what they think they know. Anytime we think we know what we need to know-----Danger! The more I get to know about the Bible and God----the less I know I know.
And I would like to go to delve in to some deep things. I love to go deep and have great discussions that most of us will never have the answers for. I don't like to argue. Sometimes we will just have to agree that we don't know for sure. ONE DAY WE WILL!