Little Miss Deena over at Wholly Devoted has gone and tagged me.
But------I have to say that this tag will edify us all. Ready for a little church?
Here are the rules:
1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…
2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…(weeeeeeeell, we will have to see about that one)
3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…
My 5 Things I Dig About Jesus:
1. That He does what He says He will do! He promised to never leave me or forsake me-----and I "can take that to the bank".
2. That He promises that where two or more are gathered in HIS name He will be there in the middle of them. Have you thought that each time we get on our blogs and post about His sweetness and authority--He is right here standing between you and me. We are linked by more that a bunch of wires. We are linked by His hands.
3. That when we ask anything in His name believing--it will be done. He listened to ya'lls prayers about Robert and today he is in a Christian rehab talking about how he loves being where he is and that he knows God has changed him. He has a renewed love for our Lord and his wife. Amen! He is off all meds and he is loving life again. Our prayers were answered. I dig that!
I have included a picture of Lauree and Robert on their wedding just over a year ago.
4. I dig that He is the King Of Kings and were are related-----so that means I am royalty!
Yes, that means my name is Princess Sharon. What a hoot!
5. I dig that He is the same yesterday, today and forever more. He never changes. He will never tell me one thing one day and then go against His words the next. Can you dig that?
I would love to hear your 5 things. Did my post jump start your heart? Isn't it great when the Holy Spirit affirms the truths another speaks and we get a little blessing to take away with us?
If you belong to Him -----you are blessed. Lets enjoy it.
If you decide to have a little church over at your blog---please let me know so I can come read.