Tuesday, June 26, 2007

That's the one I love--2nd post

Lately I have had some viewers who don't know the power of my God. How He fights for you when you know it and even when you don't. He knows everthing about you and the plans that he has for you are for good and not for evil. There is an evil force that wants you dead and buried. Once that happens all hope is over. But if you are reading this and you don't know Him-----there is still hope.
He wants to give you hope and a future. He wants to fill your heart with his love and fill your emotions with his peace and joy. Who wouldn't want that?
So if you are reading this--don't let Satan lie to you---there is hope!
He loves you more than you could ever imagine.
Here is a video that i found over on another persons blog.
Watch it.
And then if you want more info on the one who is fighting for you.
Let me know---I would love to let you in on the BIG secret.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of you & PawPaw!! Awesome! D

A Captured Reflection said...

You ROCK and I have a surprise for you on my latest post.

Soul Reflections said...

There is a time appointed for a man to die, and God has it exact. No evil is going to get in His way and shorten it. God rules!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I will show that to my daughter- thanks for suggesting it...

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That was awesome!! I loved it!!!