Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tales From The Scales


I finally did it.
Took me a little longer than most, but I lost 5.5 pounds.
So now I get a button and I get to concentrate on keeping it off while on vacation.

This week I have tried to up my water in take and until last night and my blackberry cobbler and ice cream--I was off sugar. So now I will climb back up on the wagon and stay away from sugar. And I must remember that I have clothes that I need to wear while I am out of town --maybe that will help me remember my goal.
I will be out of town next Tuesday and unless I take my scale-which I don't think is necessary-I will have to miss weigh in next week. So, you guys behave yourselves and I will too and when I get back we will see how many nights I was able to avoid the ice cream bar at camp. I'll have to do a little extra walking to make up for the meals we will be served.

See you week after next on the scales.

18 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats,way to go, great job.

forgiven4this said...

Awesome, thats awesome. Great Job, and many blessings

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Hooray for the Button! It truly is a great thing to see everyday. Congratulations on your lose. Very proud indeed!

Dallas Meow said...

great work - congratulations!
sugar free! awesome

Julie said...

Great job! I really need to be better about my water.

Have a great time on your trip.

A Juggling Mum said...

That is fantastic, keep up the good work :)Have a great vacation!

Rachel xxx

Melanie said...

Congrats on reaching that 5 pound mark! I'm stil working towards my button!

Nise' said...

Woo Hoo, I am going to get me that button, I am going to get me that button. It sure is taking a long time! LOL. I will be gone for next weeks weigh as well! Enjoy your time away!

Halfmoon Girl said...

yay, way to go! Congrats on your button, but mostly for sticking to it and losing the weight!

Anonymous said...

Yah, yah -- you did it!!! Just move on and forget the cobbler!! (hey, what about frozen yogurt instead of icecream?? or FF Cool Whip -- not that I like 'edible oil products'...). Just some ideas!

Are the bathrooms done? :) D

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

WOW!!! That's awesome!! you're an inspiration!!

Mich said...

Congrats on your button!! Way to go, and good luck at camp. "Wardrobe motivation" sometimes works for me too!

Holly said...

Now that's just one of the blessings I prayed for you! Yeah!!

Cherie said...

Congrats on the 5+ pounds! That is not a small feat my friend!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the FIVE! And there are still some that are doing it slower than you. ;-)

sissie said...

WAY TO GO on getting your button!!
enjoy your week at camp!

A Captured Reflection said...

At last, I have got around to the meme 'What is your dream?'! It's taken more thought than I ever imagined it would. You know we were talking about passion recently? Do check out my blog links - Claire's Life with Christ blog, she is a woman passionate for God who inspires me to think higher and re-ignites the passion.

eph2810 said...

Congratulations on your weight-loss, girl. Way to Go!!!
Have a grant time on vacation. If you stay active during vacation, I am sure you can have a little treat here and there :)

Be blessed today and always.