Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tales From The Scales

“By perseverance the snail reached the ark.”
~ Charles Spurgeon


Well, if all we need is a little perseverance--we will all reach our goals.
This week saw a drop of 2 pounds at the scale. Thought I would see three---but strawberry short cake and other such goooood things took my extra pound.

How have you done this week?
Are you remembering your goal?
I need to get back on my bike. But, that will probably have to wait until
I get everything moved into our new place.
<><
So that is it for my life change update.
To quote a friend of mine--

"KEEP ON, KEEPING ON!"


DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT----DO IT!

13 comments:

Denise said...

Great job sweet one.

Erin M said...

you are off to a great start! Keep up the momentum.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Awesome job!! 2 pounds is GREAT!!! Keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL job Sharon!! Have you tried wearing a pedometer? It's great to keep you 'moving'!! D

Pattie said...

Sounds like you had a great week! With all the support here you will do great!! Congrats on your loss!

Robin said...

Good work! You are doing very well - Good luck this week too!

Nise' said...

*clapping* Yeah, off to a great start! Keep up your hard work!
Off to exercise.

Melanie said...

Two pounds in one week is great! Keep up the awesome work!

Holly said...

Great job, Sharon...I love it!

Praying for your week!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Good job- packing around your boxes should be the equivalent of lifting weights!

SunnySusan said...

good for you Sharon
2 pounds is a great loss

RYC: Amen to that

Christine said...

Great job, Sharon! Keep working to add to those 2 lbs this coming week.

A Captured Reflection said...

Step by step we'll get there, and the good thing is that slower weight loss is more maintained longer term weight loss. That is what I am reminding myself of, as this week is the joyful 'plateau' week. I have treadmilled even though I was super tired, not to feel virtuous but to beat that blah feeling when the plateau comes. Thinking of you too.