Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sweet Peace

Wash me and I will be whiter than snow
Fill me and I will want no more
Touch me and all will be made whole
If there is any doubt in me--fill it- replace it with You
For doubt is emptiness
A deep void that stands between You and me
Carry me safe to the other side
To a place of light wrapped completely in Your glory
God let me glorify You
May my hearts desire be to
Constantly, Consistently, pursue You
Let me not be fed by this world
Not content to stuff myself
With things that will not last
I Love You
May my prayers be truth to Your ears

S.B

Only in His hands will my heart be at peace. Like two magnets drawn to each other I can not resist Him and live at peace. I will live a life of fighting to stay away from Him--if I am not willing
to succumb to His pull.
And, Oh the bliss, when I finally give in to the draw and find myself close enough to feel His very breath. The sweet breath of the Holy Spirit. How I need You Father.
Fill me today till I want no more.
How I need You.

2 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Wow, that was an awesome reminder. God has so much to give us, yet we fill ourselves with things that are so temporary and unsatisfying. Why, why, why?

A Captured Reflection said...

I am so glad that you have been encouraged, it sounds like the Lord is taking you to a deeper place, ready for a breakthrough. Time to fly and soar!