Thursday, March 8, 2007

Yehaaaaaw A Country "praise the Lord"



YES! Keep walking. Have any of you seen The American Tale? There is one part in the film where Fivo and his parents are going to America by ship. As they are going up the ropes to the ship, Fivo's attention is being drawn back to all the commotion and farewell fan fare going on on the shore. As he stops to look back-- his Dad, I believe, says,"Keep walking". This has stuck with me for years. So I tell my girl today, "KEEP WALKING". Freedom is in sight----don't look back. I'm going to include this next little piece because I think it fits and it is cute.
The Sunday School teacher was describing how Lot's wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt, when little Jason interrupted, "My Mummy looked back once, while she was driving," he announced triumphantly, "and she turned into a telephone pole!"
We don't want any salt or telephone poles. Keep Walking! Notice the pictures above? You know when you first start walking ---the fight is on! But, don't let your sword stay in the rock. Pull it out! Open your mouth! Use the only weapon God gave you. KEEP WALKING! And if you need a little extra prayer--------ask for it! Someone reminded me this morning that at least 10 minutes of praying a day, is guaranteed to lower your blood pressure and bring calmness. So you benefit and I do to. What more could you ask for? Please feel free to leave prayer requests--I know prayer works!

No comments: