I thought I was finished posting for the night. This is what you get for blog hopping. It wasn't that painful, hopefully you think the same. I promise to spare you any more post about me tonight!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:40- had to fix my hubby breakfast
2. Diamonds or pearls? How about neither-I like emeralds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Bridge to Terrabitha
4. What is your favorite TV show? Deal or no Deal, NCIS,
5. What did you have for breakfast? Wheat bread with orange marmalade
6. What is your middle name? Lynn.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? Beef liver and brussel sprouts.
9. What are your favorite chips? Ruffles but I need dip.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Keith Green-can‘t remember the name but it has his picture in black and white with red around his head.
11. What kind of car do you drive? An Avalanche
12. Favorite sandwich? Turkey avocado and provolone or an oyster poboy.
13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? Moodiness, self-centeredness, and ungratefulness.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Capri’s and a t-shirt.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Ireland.
16. How old were you when you had your first date? 18
17. Where would you want to retire? The mountains of North Carolina.
18. Favorite time of day? Mid afternoon.
19. Where were you born? Pensacola . Fla.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Don’t have one.
21. Coke or Pepsi? Diet coke
22. Beavers or ducks? Beavers from the Chronicles of Narnia
23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. But I do like to get up to enjoy my coffee.
24. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. I don’t like finger nail polish but I paint my toes all the time. I don’t like t paint my finger nails because I feel like my fingers can’t breathe. I know that sounds strange.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A chef or a preacher. I ‘m Baptist so which on of those dreams came true?
26. What is your best childhood memory? Camping in the Smokey Mountains.
27. Ever been to Africa? No.
28. Ever been toilet papering? No How rude!
29. Been in a car accident? Yes, one my fault and two not my fault.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
31. Favorite restaurant? I almost said I don’t have one--Olive Garden. Love the Salad!
32. Favorite flower? Roses
33. Favorite ice-cream? Moolineum
34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Pizza
35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Didn’t
36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My hubby.
37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? A kitchen store. Love kitchen tools
38. Last person you went to dinner with? My pastor and his wife and my family.
39. What are you listening to right now? The T.V.--Julia is watching Jimmy Neutron.
40. What is your favorite color? Green
41. How many tattoos do you have? None.
42. How many are you sending this Email to? No one.
43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 6:30 pm.
44. Favorite magazine: I get a few but I don’t really have a favorite--but I do like the ones with creative food ideas.
45. Coffee or tea? Coffee. How can you be raised in New Orleans and not like coffee? But I do need my half n half and sweet n low. And Fresh Market has a coffee that is called Crème Brulee --its gooood!
46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Burn once and then tan.
47. Do you color your hair? If so, how often? NO! If you have seen me you know I don’t color my hair. I like my gray.
48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? A silver Honda used and had no air. That is not a good thing when you live in Louisiana.
49. What is your most dreaded household chore? Paying bill and washing dishes. We are in a camper and it does not sport a dish washer.
50 Who do you tag to complete this meme? No one. But if you would like to share this is the opportunity.