Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Can I Trust you?

Jesus-"Can I trust you with a job?"

Me- "Oh yes, Jesus, I'll do whatever you need me to.

Jesus- "This will not be an easy task. Many of my children will depend on you to do the task like you were me. You may grow weak at times, but if you call me I'll be right there to help."

Me- "I'll do anything you ask. I'll try my best. If you are there to help, how can I fail."

Jesus- "There is something else you need to know. There will be many watching you who do not know me. If you complete this task- they will make fun of you. If you don't succeed, they may never want to meet me."

Me- "I promise I won't let you down. If your name is on the line, I promise to get the job done. Please, tell me what you want me to do and I will get started right away."

Jesus- "OBEY. Then the world will know you are my friend. (John 15:14)"



May I one day be called "a woman after God's own heart".

No comments: