Monday, February 26, 2007

Beware the clapping!

I hope all hearts visiting this site are strong and healthy. I picked out a song I loved and placed in on my sight. I came back later to blog and had my heart jump started when the clapping began at the beginning of the song. Sorry girls! Guess my volume was down when I picked out the song.
Pleeease, take a moment and sit back and close you eyes and listen. This song takes my soul with heavens wings straight before the throne of God.Let's give Him the worship He is due.


Just a question? Is the music too distracting? Should I just let it fall by the wayside? It is kind of like my mood meter.

So the question for the day is-------Songs or no songs?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't hear the clapping but I love the songs. If I don't, I just turn the volume down (off on some sites! :) ). I've enjoyed hearing new stuff on your site. Just my two cents! :) Dawn

Nise' said...

I enjoy it when music is on blogs. I haven't figured out how to do it yet! Thanks for the kind note you left me. I watch Beth's appearances on Life Today Online.

Deena Peterson said...

I think it's very soothing. Leave it...it's a moment of calm in world of hurry up...

Anonymous said...

Please play songs! YOu have great taste in songs!

Shanda said...

The songs are great!