Friday, December 18, 2009

We have a winner!


Sooooooo today is the day!
Some sweet person who left a comment is going to get a blog makeover.
So I am going over to the random number generator .......I'll be right back.
And the winner is
Here are your random numbers:
12
Timestamp: 2009-12-18 14:08:15 UTC

Now secuse me while I go back over and see who the winner is....I'll be right back. ;)

And the winner is....

Leslie of....... Do You Weary Like I Do

Girl have fun working with Holly....I look forward to seeing what the two of you come up with.
Thank you Holly for this sweet gift...what a generous heart you have.
Really she does....love this girl!
If you haven't met Holly of Crown Laid Down...go on over to her site and check her out.
And if you would like to have her do a little makeover on your site...the tab to her design blog is at the top of the page.

We are getting snow, snow, snow....maybe up to 10 inches!
Stay warm!


 

Love you guys! 

6 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats to dear Leslie.

Holly said...

Yay Leslie! Email me at chrishollysmith@msn.com

Sharon, thank you! I love you, friend. Enjoy the renewal and refreshing feeling of all that white!

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winging It said...

I am SOOOO glad she won! She is and has always been such a faithful blogger, pouring out faithfully what God is pouring into her, to our benefit. AND I checked out Holly's site! WOW!!! She is SSOOO gifted! Can't wait to see what she does, and I am not ashamed to say I will be watching (for inspiration) and am pondering, I MIGHT invest in Feb!

Your photos are so lovely!Your appreciation of God's beautiful creation shows!

Praying!
Maria

Denise said...

You are on my heart today girl..... I am praying and lifting you up to the Father God...... It is never easy being still waiting on HIM but HE never disappointments us.......

Sending love and warm hugs today.. Sending you faith and joy and laughter that will set those demons to flee..........

Just wanted you to know that I love ya girl.

luvmy4sons said...

I am in total shock! Total! How is this possible? I know I commented but it wasn't to win anything...and yet here I have again! Wow! Not sure how to proceed! Thanks sweet generous sister! Wow!