I haven't done a tag in awhile and my friend Michele decided she wanted to get to know me better so she tagged me with this fun tag.
Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!
8. Things I look forward to:
1. Spending a week with Mom and Dad in Texas in June
2. Seeing our new home
3. Seeing my son serving Jesus
4. Starting the ministry He brought us here for
5. The glory God is going to get when my GAL case comes to an end
6. Moving from size 16 to a loose 14...and then seeing the process continue!
7. Finishing the basket I started and doing another one
8. Looking back on our time in the camper :)
8. Things I did yesterday
1. Went to Ready Med because of the pain in my jaw
2. Found out they thought I was having problems with Bells Palsy (I don't think so)
3. Listened to someone tell me they liked the color of my hair..that made me feel good. :)
4. Made some changes to my header...love the little ants
5. Took plenty of pain meds and yucky steriods
6. Talked to a buddy on IM
7. Ate too much
8. Bought a little pot and planted basil in it. (yum!)
8. Things I wish I could do
1. Write the book that is in my head
2. Wear a size 12
3. See the hearts of the DSS workers I am working with blown over by the GLORY of God.
4. Touch the pain in the hearts of those I deal with and see God heal it.
5. Hear the audible voice of God tell me what our future holds.
6. See certain friends turn back to God
7. See what our future holds
8. See satan squashed for what he is doing to my GAL family
8. Shows I watch
1. Charles Stanley...In Touch
2. The Today Show
5. Oprah if I think she is speaking of something I think I need to be aware of....like what she is teaching......it is a quick way to see where society is heading.
5. That is about it......I haven't been a big t.v watcher lately
Ya'll know I don't tag often....so if you want to do this I would love to come and read.
Don't forget to come back and tell me.
One more thing...while I was on break a sweet friend passed an award my way.
I promised to pass it on so this seems to be a good time to do it.
This little sweet award was given to me by Shirley of Ma Ma's Place. Thank you Shirley...I was touched!
Here is what is said about the recipients of this award.
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.”
Deliver this award to a few bloggers
who must choose a few more bloggers
and include the message
I am going to pass this along to several of my girls............I think I got you all.
MelanieJoy at In View
Leslie at Do You Weary Like I Do
Denise at Oh Sew Good
Michele at Beelieve You Can
D at D's Health and Weight Loss Journey
Susan at Heart For God
Sharon at God's Child
Pam at Grey Like Snuffie
Rebecca at Organizational Determination
Mary at Mary's Blog On Life
Denise at Samaritan Woman
Melanie at Livin With Me
Sandi at Do You Ever Think About
Denise at Free To Be Me
Halfmoon Girl at Shore Stories
Winging It at The Bird House
Darlene at Everything To Me aka Puff's Pocket
Nicki at Three Girly Girls
Mary/Mariah at Mary's Treasured Memories
Connie at Little Red Hearts From God
Deb at Riding Free With Deb
Tammie Fay His Word Is Life To Me
Rhonda at Mimi's Toes
Holly at Crown Laid Down
Elaine at Peace For The Journey
Linda at Southern Sunflower
Mary at Mary's Writing Nook
Nise at Thus Far The Lord Has Helped Me
Whew! I think that about gets all of you!
Sorry I did not do the linking...but that was a little too many to try to link.
I will try to make it by to let you know this is here.....of course if you are reading this...you already know. :)
Love ya girl!
Truly I do.