Friday, October 12, 2007

Carnival of Beauty


Today if you have the time I would recommend that you go on over to Windows To My Soul and check out the group of people gathered there.
I met Victoria a few weeks back and was drawn in my some of her thoughts.
Last week she told us that she would be hosting a little things called the Carnival Of Beauty.
Each week they ask people to write on a selected subject reflecting Beauty.
This week we wrote on Joy.
If you are think you might be interested in participating next week-go on over and check it out.

I posted by submision on Tuesday-The Beauty of Joy and The Strength It Brings.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thanks for mentioning this Carnival. It's a worthy effort...to honor Him in the blogosphere with our writing. Bless you and thanks for your contribution!

hugs,
Vicki