Friday, April 27, 2007

I Love You- you are a sweet smelling fragrance


On this day when it is proper to say - I love you
I wanted to remind you that I too love you.
I watch you daily.
In the morning as you rise I glance lovingly on your face.

I look forward to the day when we will walk hand in hand
And enjoy the world I created just for you.
As you go about your day I love the conversations we have.
I love the sound of your voice.
And your words of praise
Bring such joy to my heart.

I wait with anticipation for your reaction to the blessings
I send your way.
And when you raise your heart to me in thanksgiving
I want to roll the clouds away.

Soon I'll send my Son to bring you home.
And as my love washes over you
And melts the world away-
You will then know
I love no one more than You.



My heart is full of love for you guys today. Thank you for all
your sweet comments and prayers. Rudy was a great suggestion. I bought
it for my husband about a year ago. Every time he watches it --he cries.
I guess that is why I love him-he has a tender heart. And Holly, one day I
would love to take you up on that tea. I might even drink it sweet-
usually I use the pink stuff.
I posted this for ya'll today because I want to remind
each of you just how great our Daddy's love is for each of you.

And 'Nise--I love being called precious one.
How blessed we have been by our Father to have found a body of women
who love to
share the love of God
and they love to be loved.
My heart is full.
May you feel that love today. And may you know that I thank my God
on every remembrance of each of you.
Your actions today have brought a sweet smelling fragrance before the throne.

"Thank you God for blessing my girls the way they have blessed me!"

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Your posts always bless me and soften my heart towards my Lord. Thank you.

Holly said...

Love you, too! This is certainly a good day...and you just made it better!

Blessings on ya, Sister!
In His Joy,
Holly
PS Will you pray? I have a dirty house and can't seem to get motivated to clean it! Everytime I'm sick, a mountain of mess occurs and is left for me to find the floor... Needin' some help, Lord!

Nise' said...

Thanks for the love today! I loved the purple in the picture and the font! Thank you for being such a blessing to me as well!