Tuesday, April 17, 2007

2nd Post today--don't miss the first one!

This came to me by way of my sister--thank you Jeannie for the laugh!

20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity


1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don t use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Coworkers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......Send This E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile.

It's Called Therapy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it -- how come I'm brain fuzzy? :) I was tired, but now I want to fix whatever's not right! LOL Ended up napping. Started w/ a bang today but ran out of steam. Thanks for the new colour comments -- the pic is of my inspirations, my kiddos! D

Nise' said...

This is too funny! Since I forget how to use punctuation properly I am going to use the excuse that its to maintain a healthy level of insantiy! I love "diet water" and I sang during phantom of the opera buy my family told me to stop or leave!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I love that one. Wouldn't it be fun to do those things and keep a straight face?!

SunnySusan said...

Order to go at the drive thru
Ha ha ha ha

A Captured Reflection said...

Just what I needed to read today. Thanks for this great post.