Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Info on the music

Someone asked the name of the Song and the artist. If you will pan down on the right hand side of the blog they list the name of the song and the artist. I will be changing these songs so I will try and make sure that the name of the song and the artist are listed.
Just so everyone will know I am currently going to a church that happens to be Baptist. So I say I am a Baptist in name only. I believe as Christians we are all part of one body. The body of Christ. The most important things are the deity of Christ - His virgin birth-His death--three days later He rose again-and now He sits at the right hand of the Father waiting for the word to go and get His bride. And that would be, you and me ----- the body of Christ.
---------------------------
Looking for more information on music? There all all kinds of music information sites online where you can find info on different types of music like Japanese music to 80's music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny! The backrow is home. I like that.